Tuesday 17 November 2015

planetbase again

planetbase is fairly simple
 you start off like this.
 the tutorial will provide some isntructions.
my advice is that you start quick or your people will die.
I learned the hard way and I was left with one person and two robots.


 


 

 so here is my completed base. if you follow the tutorial, it should give you predetermined spots for your buildings. the menu shows a list of buttons such as show domes,  edit and more functions as
you click on buildings.
 this is my mine connected to the airlock. to connect things, you click one completed building and click another completed building and click the green link button and it will link.
 here is my domes such as sleep, food and growing stations.
this is my complete whole station. this is what you should have by the end of the tutorial.

No comments:

Post a Comment